Now that winter's over, it's not quite as easy to get away with spending an entire weekend binge-watching new content. But hey, we're not going to judge if you do ;) In fact, we’ll just leave this highlights reel of what’s coming to Netflix and Stan in September here for you. You’re welcome.
The highly anticipated Maniac, starring Emma Stone and Jonah Hill is landing on Netflix September 21. From the looks of the trailer, this series is going to majorly mess with our heads Black Mirror style and we cannot wait for the mind-bending mayhem to ensue. The cheeky but cheery The Good Place returns to Netflix for its third season September 28 and this time the gang are back on earth!
Stan is also serving up some quality viewing options, with Matt LeBlanc returning for the 5th and final season of the hilarious comedy, Episodes on September 1. We can't just stop there though, check out our full list of faves below.
- Star Trek Into Darkness (September 1)
- Shooter: Season 3 continues (September 7)
- Marvel's Iron Fist: Season 2 (September 7 )
- Outlander: Season 3 (September 11)
- American Vandal: Season 2 (September 14)
- BoJack Horseman: Season 5 (September 14)
- Justice League (September 14)
- Maniac (September 21)
- The Good Place: Season 3 (September 28)
- Brooklyn Nine Nine: Season 5 (September 28)
- Episodes: Season 5 (September 1)
- Power: Season 5 continues (September 2)
- Get Shorty: Season 2 continues (September 3)
- Better Call Saul: Season 4 continues (September 4)
- The Expendables 3 (September 8 )
- Warriors of Liberty City (September 10)
- The Odd Couple: Season 3 (September 15)
- The Circus: Season 3 continues (September 17)
- Daddy Day Care (September 26)
- Famous in Love: Seasons 1 & 2