For most of us, as the colder months begin to kick in, it’s inevitable the hours we log across our favourite streaming platforms is going to increase.
With endless libraries of classics, original content and new shows being added nearly every day, it’s tough to settle on which shows you want to invest your time in while you’re rugged up around the fireplace.
To make life simple, we’ve compiled a list of the top shows and movies set to arrive on both Netflix and Stan in May 2018.
Netflix Australia has big plans for 2018, with a number of high-profile shows and movies confirmed for release and May is testament to this, with a stacked lineup of new content set to be released once again.
- Riverdale: Season 2 Finale (Weekly episodes from May 3 - May 17)
- Dear White People: Volume 2 (May 4)
- The Simpsons Movie (May 5)
- Dirty Grandpa (May 6)
- Annabelle 2 (May 8)
- Draft Day (May 10)
- Mulholland Drive (May 11)
- Project Runway: Season 9-10 (May 15)
- Michael Jackson: Moonwalker (May 17)
- Jason Bourne (May 23)
- Lost City of Z (May 29)
- The Big Sick (May 1)
- The Lost World (May 2)
- Abe and Bruno (May 3)
- Billions: Season 3, Episode 7 (May 7)
- Vida: Season 1, Episode 1 (May 7)
- The Circle (May 15)
- Logan Lucky (May 22)
- The Hitman's Bodyguard (May 25)
- Gifted (May 29)
- Overdrive (May 29)
- The Piano (May 30)