With the catalogues of our favourite streaming services continuing to expand each and every week, it can be a difficult deciding what shows to binge during a chilled weekend – fear not, as we’re back once again with a list of the top shows and movies set to arrive on both Netflix and Stan in June 2018.
- Black Swan (1 June)
- 127 Hours (1 June)
- Total Recall (1 June)
- Ratchet & Clank (1 June)
- Bridget Jones’s Baby (11 June)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows (14 June)
- Muriel’s Wedding (18 June)
- The Legend Of Tarzan (19 June)
- Dunkirk (20 June)
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie - 20 June
- Selena - 21 June
- November 13: Attack on Paris (1 June)
- You Me Her: Season 3 (1 June)
- The Staircase (8 June)
- Champions (12 June)
- Marlon (14 June)
- The Ranch: Part 5 (15 June)
- Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie (18 June)
- Marvel’s Luke Cage: Season 2 (22 June)
- Sweetbitter: Season 1, weekly (June 3)
- Billions: Season 3, weekly (June 4)
- 12 Years a Slave (June 5)
- So Far So Good (June 5)
- Me, Myself & Her (June 14)
- RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 10, weekly (June 15)
- Ali G: Remixed: Season 1 (June 15)
- The Legend of Tarzan (June 19)
- Silent Hill: Revelation (June 26)
- Louis Theroux: A Different Brain (June 30)
Thanks to amaysim, if you’re in an nbn-ready area, you can say goodbye to mid-movie drop-outs and late-night buffering, with our plans providing the perfect match for all your streaming needs.
All amaysim nbn plans include unlimited data, are free from lock-in contracts and have no standard activation fees, making it an easy choice when it comes to finding the perfect home internet plan for your household.
If you’re in a household with at least 2-4 people and like to stream HD content on multiple devices, we recommend considering the standard plus, or premium speed options, as these plans will allow you to really take advantage of the nbn and not have to worry about slow speeds and loading times.