Time to put your feet up, order some delicious takeout and snuggle up, as the major streaming services in Australia have what can only be described as a stacked lineup of new content set to arrive this August
From the highly anticipated Disenchantment, the new series from Simpsons creator Matt Groening on Netflix, to season 4 of Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul on Stan – there are a bunch of exciting new offerings, that should make the final stretch of winter, that little bit more bearable!
With this in mind, here are our favourite shows and movies set to arrive on both Netflix and Stan in August 2018.
- The House Bunny (August 1)
- Like Father (August 3)
- Shooter: Season 3 (3 August)
- Star Trek Beyond (August 2)
- Pride & Prejudice (August 4)
- Charlie St. Cloud (August 4)
- Insatiable (August 10)
- The Package (August 10)
- Zion (August 10)
- Switched (1 August)
- I AM A KILLER (3 August)
- Marching Orders (3 August)
- Insatiable (10 August)
- Ihe Innocents (24 August)
- Disenchantment (17 August)
- Ghoul (24 August)
- Happy Valley Season 2, (1 August)
- Precious (4 August)
- Power: Season 5: (Weekly from 5 August)
- Better Call Saul Season 4, (7 August)
- Get Shorty Season 2, (13 August)
- Edge of Tomorrow (10 August)
- The Big Easy (16 August)
- 24 Hour Party People (25 August)
- Wonder (28 August)
Thanks to amaysim, if you’re in an nbn-ready area, you can say goodbye to mid-movie drop-outs and late-night buffering, with our plans providing the perfect match for all your streaming needs.
All amaysim nbn plans include unlimited data, are free from lock-in contracts and have no standard activation fees, making it an easy choice when it comes to finding the perfect home internet plan for your household.
If you’re in a household with at least 2-4 people and like to stream HD content on multiple devices, we recommend considering the standard plus, or premium speed options, as these plans will allow you to really take advantage of the nbn and not have to worry about slow speeds and loading times.