Check your local network status
- Type in your address
- Tick the Outages in the Area box
- Check the network status of any nearby towers.
- Green coloured towers indicate there are no service issues
- Orange coloured towers indicate maintenance or upgrades are being performed
- Red coloured towers indicate there is an issue or network outage
I’ve checked the coverage in my area, however I’m still having issues
There may be an unreported network outage or unplanned maintenance work being conducted in your area. We’d recommend checking back at a later time with our coverage checker for updated information surrounding the coverage conditions in your area.
If you're able to receive signal when your SIM card is placed in another device, your phone may be the cause of your issues and we’d recommend contacting your device manufacturer for further assistance.