HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY SIM PLAN?
Whether you're signing up to amaysim or an existing customer, there are a number of different payment options to choose from including Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal and recharge vouchers.
For the most convenient way to recharge your mobile plan, we recommend paying using a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal as this allows your plan to recharge automatically.
Note: When you place an order, amaysim will perform a $1 pre-authorisation check to verify that your credit card details have been entered correctly. This will appear as a pending transaction on your bank account. This is not a charge and the $1 will be released to your bank account within 10 days
We recommend paying using a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal as this allows your plan to recharge automatically at the end of your plans expiry period or whenever you're low on credit.
If you want to make your initial payment using a voucher, you'll need to purchase a plan or credit voucher as well as a $2 SIM from our range of retail stores that includes Coles, Woolworths, Australia Post, 7-Eleven and more.
Once you’ve purchased your SIM and credit voucher, head to the activation page, enter your SIM number and select your desired mobile or data-only plan to complete the signup process.
Add Credit/Debit card details to your account
Adding Credit/Debit card details to your account is straightforward and can be through the amaysim app by following these simple steps:
- Open the amaysim app and swipe up from the home screen.
- Swipe up from the home screen and select Manage your Plan
- Select Change your payment method and follow the prompts to update your details.
Add my PayPal account
Linking your PayPal account to your amaysim service is straightforward and can be done through the amaysim app by following these simple steps:
- Once you've opened the app swipe up from the home screen
- Select manage your plan and then change your payment method
Alternatively you can update your details via the Payment details section of My amaysim:
- Log in to My amaysim and head to the Settings menu option.
- Click Payment details from the list.
- Select Use Paypal under the Set up Paypal section.
- You will be redirected to a PayPal window where you can enter your existing PayPal account details.
- Select “Agree and Continue” and you will be taken back to My amaysim.
Managing the payment details for your account is easy and can be done through amaysim app - swipe up from the home screen after opening the app, select manage your plan and then change your payment method.
You can also update your payment details via the Payment details section of My amaysim - you'll find it in the Settings menu option. You can choose from the three payment options available – Credit card, BPAY/Vouchers and Paypal. Choose your desired method of payment and follow the prompts to update your details.
- If you have a prepaid plan, Here are all the easy ways you can recharge and pay your Prepaid plan.
- And if you have a postpaid plan, ten days after your bill has been issued, your bill payment will be automatically charged to the selected payment method on your account. If you need to manually pay a bill for your account, the process is also straightforward.