Season’s greetings amaysim people! With Christmas and the New Year fast approaching, here’s an update on our customer service hours during the silly season.
We’ll keep the amaysim spirit going strong over Christmas and well into the New Year. So if you need a hand with your amaysim service you’ll be able to contact us via Live Chat, email (we’ll aim to get back to you within 48 hours), or on the phone during the following times:
- Christmas Day (Monday 25 December), Boxing Day (Tuesday 26 December) and New Year’s Day (Monday 1 January): 10am to 6pm
- Every other day will be business hours as usual for all our customer service channels (that’s 8am to 6.45pm on weekdays, and 10am to 5.30pm on weekends)
- If you're planning to purchase a phone or tablet from our device store over the coming weeks, please remember to review our holiday shipping & support info
Please also note that during the dates mentioned above, our social media customer service on Facebook and Twitter won’t be available.
Try our DIY self-service tools if you need help out of hours
There are a number of ways you can get a quick fix for your amaysim service this festive season:
- Head over to our Help section: it’s open 24/7 and the answers to all your questions are just a click away.
- Self-serve in My amaysim: it’s your one-stop-shop for all things related to your amaysim service. Check your balance, top up your account or even change plans – you’re in the driver’s seat with this one.
- Use the amaysim app for iOS and Android devices: stay in control and manage your account from your smartphone while you're on the go.
A head's up when it comes to number transfers
Since we only transfer numbers on business days, there will be a slight delay over the public holidays and weekends this Christmas and New Year’s. For example, a number transfer that starts on Monday 25 December, won’t get processed until Wednesday 27th.
To avoid getting caught in limbo, start a number transfer well before Christmas or New Year’s Day.
On that note, thank you all so much for being truly amaysim this year. We can’t wait to see you all again next year, ready for an amazing 2018 – we’ve got big things in store here!
Have an amaysim Christmas and New Year!