CAN I RECHARGE MY PLAN EARLY?
You can renew your mobile, long expiry or data-only plan at any point during an existing renewal period.
This can be a handy option if you’re running low on data and want to restart your data allowance.
The process to renew your plan early is simple and be done through My amaysim or the amaysim mobile app.
Renewing your plan early via My amaysim
- Log in to My amaysim and select the Plan menu option.
- Select Manage your plan.
- Select Renew your plan
- Click the orange Renew your plan button at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll be taken to a confirmation screen - please check the details are correct before proceeding.
- Once you’ve confirmed your details, select Confirm and pay button at the bottom of the screen. The payment method on your account will be charged and your plan will be renewed.
That’s it, you’re done!
Renewing your plan early via the app
- Log in to the amaysim mobile app.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and select manage your plan
- Scroll down and select renew your plan
- Once you’ve confirmed your details, select renew your plan and then confirm & pay. The payment method on your account will be charged and your plan will be renewed
You’re good to go!
As soon as payment has been successfully processed, the new plan period will begin and you’ll have access to all the features included in your regular plan.
Yes, if you renew your plan early, you’ll forfeit any existing data inclusions. For this reason, it generally makes sense to renew your plan early in circumstances where you’re very close to running out, or have already run out of your mobile data allowance.
If you have an existing promotion that's set to be applied to a certain number of upcoming plan renewals, if you choose to renew your plan early, you'll also be redeeming any eligible promotional renewals that are attached to your account.
E.G - If your next five plan renewals are set to include a particular discount, if you choose to renew early, it will count will as one of the five renewals