If you've already powered through January's new releases on Netflix, you'll be happy to know that February is set to deliver the goods once again.
With Valentine's Day smack bang in the middle of the month, Netflix is slated to release a range of shows and movies in February, that explore the good, the bad (and the downright ugly 💔) sides of love.
Dirty John, (based on the successful podcast of the same name), follows the dark and dangerous romance between unlucky-in-love Debra (played by Connie Britton) and the charismatic Dr. John (Eric Bana). It's an addictive true crime series and at the very least, will make you feel a lot better about your own love life!
Dirty John (14 February)
If you're into French films, Paris is Us should be your cup of tea. It's beautifully shot and explores a blossoming romantic relationship that is tested by social upheaval, protests and tragedies in Paris. It's romance and social commentary all packaged up into one very lovely film.
Paris is Us (22 February)
Looking for something a little lighter? Sink your teeth into Russian Doll. Co-created by Amy Poehler and Natasha Lyonne, it's a hillarious, modern version of Groundhog Day. We won't say too much more - just watch it and thank us later!
Russian Doll (1 February)
Check out the full list of new releases below:
- Russian Doll (1 February)
- Velvet Buzzsaw (1 February)
- The Roommate (1 February)
- High Flying Bird (8 February)
- Get Out (9 February)
- Dirty John (14 February)
- Dating Around (14 February)
- The Umbrella Academy (15 February)
- Identity Thief (15 February)
- Homeland Season 7 (15 February)
- The Space Between Us (21 February)
- Paris is Us (22 February)
- Paddleton (22 February)
- The Shallows (28 February)
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story (28 February)
- Isn’t it Romantic (28 February)