UNLIMITED 2GB: for big talkers on a budget
31 Mar 2016
If you're looking for a budget friendly plan with unlimited standard national talk and text and heaps of international inclusions, then it’s time you checked out our UNLIMITED 8GB plan.
Keen to find out more? Then let me take you through our plan for big talkers on a budget.
What do you get with UNLIMITED 8GB?
For just 20 every 28 days you get:
- 8GB of data to use in Oz (auto-renewed every 28 days, additional data 7.2c/MB or $10/1GB).
- Unlimited standard national talk (including 13 & 18 numbers) and text
- Unlimited standard international talk to 10 selected countries.
- Unlimited standard international text to 32 selected countries.
- Unlimited Voicemail access.
- All on the superfast Optus 4G Plus network.
We reckon it's perfect for budget-conscious Aussies who love to talk and text but don’t need a whole lot of data. And for those with friends or family in far away places, you’ll be able to keep them close on this plan thanks to unlimited standard international calls to our top 10 countries and unlimited standard international SMS and MMS to 32 selected countries.
UNLIMITED 8GB FAQs
Sound simple right? But I bet you’ve got a few questions, below are a few commonly asked questions I’ve heard our customers ask about our UNLIMITED 8GB plan.
- How do I recharge the UNLIMITED 8GB plan?
- What do I pay extra for with UNLIMITED 8GB?
- Which 32 countries made the list?
- Which 10 countries made the unlimited calls list?
- What if I want to text or call countries not included in the list of 32?
Your can find all the answers to these questions and more in our handy Help & Support page.
Looking for more info on UNLIMITED 8GB?
Hopefully I’ve given you a run down of our power-packed UNLIMITED 8GB plan. But if you’re still unsure whether it’s the right plan for you, please have a look at our compare plans page for an overview of our super sweet suite of plans.
Fel - amaysim’s email extraordinaire