Our UNLIMITED 65GB plan is perfect for anyone who likes keeping in touch with mates in Oz and overseas as well as enjoying a decent data allowance.
UNLIMITED 65GB is a pretty popular plan, particularly with busy families and folks who regularly use data to stay connected and entertained. Keen to find out more? Then let me take you through the specifics of this awesome plan.
What do you get with UNLIMITED 65GB?
For just $40 every 28 days you'll get:
- 65GB of data to use in Oz (auto-renewed every 28 days, additional data 7.2c/MB or $10/1GB).
- Unlimited standard national talk (including 13 & 18 numbers) and text
- Unlimited standard international talk to 10 selected countries.
- Unlimited standard international text to 32 selected countries.
- Unlimited Voicemail access
- All on the superfast Optus 4G Plus network
UNLIMITED 65GB FAQs
Got questions? (I’m kind of psychic like that). Here’s a few I predicted you’d ask about our UNLIMITED 65GB plan.
- How can I get UNLIMITED 65GB?
- What do I pay extra for with UNLIMITED 65GB?
- What happens if I use up my 65GB of included data?
- Will I be notified before my UNLIMITED 65GB data is used up?
- What are the 32 selected countries I can send unlimited texts to?
- What if I want to text or call countries not included in the list of 32?
For more useful info, head to our Help & Support page.
Looking for more info?
Fel - amaysim’s customer gal