fed-up of receiving unwanted telemarketing calls and text messages?
Are you continuously being bothered by:
- unsolicited contact from telemarketing and research calls and no caller id numbers,
- receive calls from political parties and government body organisations,
- text messages that say you've won billions of dollars (scam alert!),
- excessive nuisance calls such as hoax calls, silence or hang up calls or
- malicious calls or messages containing personal threats or abusive language?
Unsolicited telemarketing companies see your mobile phones as a goldmine. Thankfully, there are a number of ways to help you stop these annoying, unsolicited calls and messages in their tracks.
A simple tip to remember to help prevent these unsolicited telemarketing calls from beginning is to be wary where you are giving out your contact details.
Please note, if you're receiving harassing calls or messages that are life threatening, please contact the police immediately. Police authorities will liaise with us if they require further information.