It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since I last raised a glass with the amaysim crew to give ourselves some birthday wishes.
Time sure does fly. It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since I last raised a glass with the amaysim crew to give ourselves some birthday wishes.
We’ve just hit three years old so I wanted to tip my hat once more to the whole crew here who has just blown me away with their dedication through a year where more Aussies than we’ve ever seen have jumped on board the amaysim train.
It’s been a year where other plans have come and gone, competition get a little scarcer and other telcos banged on a lot about customer service. We’ve really just put our heads down and gotten on with it.
As we handled a huge influx of people forced to find a new mobile provider, you told us loud and clear we needed to ramp up our customer service focus. We listened and invested in customer service technology, added Live Chat and went on a recruitment drive to really make sure we can help out amaysim customers old and new. We’re pretty happy with the initial results. Email response times have been slashed and Live Chat satisfaction ratings regularly beat 90%, so thanks for your support.
Amongst all of this we still managed to:
- Bring express SIM delivery to Sydney and Melbourne
- Launch a Mobile Shop to make it easier for people to buy mobiles and tablets outright
- Build a mobile website that makes jumping online for your handset more of a pleasure than a pain
- Continue to do all we can to make the online user experience as smooth as possible
Also, thanks for letting us celebrate the fact that over half a million Aussies have now come through our doors. It’s because people are telling their mates about amaysim (over 50 per cent of our new customers come from word of mouth) that we’re here today to toast another year of bringing low-cost mobile to Aussies.
So, three years deserves three cheers:
- One cheer for the amaysim team who work hard day and night to keep us on track
- One cheer for a massive year and another one to come
- Most importantly, a massive cheer to you for being part of the amaysim low-cost mobile movement.
Rolf - amaysim's founder.