If you’re unable to connect to the internet, follow the below guide to help get your re connect your home to the internet;
- Firstly, check the cables of your modem are plugged in securely and restart your modem by powering the device off and back on again (please wait at least one minute before turning it back on)
Once this is done, see if you can connect, as a lot of the time a simple modem power cycle can help re-establish your connection to the network.
If the issues persist, please continue with the below steps.
If there’s a connection box installed in your home
- Turn the power off/on at the wall where your connection box is installed and wait at least one minute before turning it back on
After powering your connection box back on, if the optical or power lights are red, you’ll need to contact our support team, if the lights remain green, try testing your connection.
If you’re still unable to use the internet, please continue with the below steps.
- Connect your computer directly to the active UNI-D (or data) port on your connection box using an ethernet cable (This will be the same port used to connect your modem to the connection box)
- After this is done, if the connection now works, it indicates that the issue may be with the modem you're using
If you require help with your modem, or were still unable to connect, please contact us so we can provide further troubleshooting.
If you don’t have a connection box installed in your home
- After restarting your modem, in order to rule out the possibility of Wi-Fi connectivity issues, connect your computer directly to your modem using an ethernet cable
If you’re unable to connect after this has been done, you'll need to contact us so we can provide further troubleshooting.