If you’ve received a message that your payment has declined, here's what you'll need to do.
Step 1 - Check your payment details
- Ensure there are enough funds in the payment method linked to your account.
- If you need to update your payment details, simply login to My amaysim.
Step 2 - Re-add your plan
If the payment for your plan has declined, you'll be switched to our basic AS YOU GO plan. From here the process to re-add your plan is as easy as sending a text.
- SMS UNL1GB to 568 for UNLIMITED 1GB ($10)
- SMS UNL2.5GB to 568 for UNLIMITED 2.5GB ($20)
- SMS UNL10GB to 568 for UNLIMITED 10GB ($30)
- SMS UNL20GB to 568 for UNLIMITED 20GB ($40)
- SMS UNL40GB to 568 for UNLIMITED 40GB ($50)
Alternatively, you can re-add your plan through My Plan in the amaysim app or Manage plan in My amaysim. (If you're using a data-only plan, you'll need to use one of these options to re-add your plan)
If you're simply looking to add additional credit to your account, here's how you can recharge.