Energy payment difficulties
Financial hardship can be difficult to define, but it is real and affects many of us from time to time. No matter your circumstances, please do not hestiate in contacting us if you believe that you are in financial hardship.
We have trained staff that are able to assist customers who are anticipating, or already experiencing payment difficulties.
There are a number of options we can explore to help you with your energy costs including:
- The ability to make payments of an equal amount over a specified period;
- Options for make payments at different intervals;
- The ability to extend the due date on an invoice
- The ability to pay for energy use in advance
To help understand your financial position, we may ask the following:
- Has your energy usage changed recently?
- What is your preferred payment option?
- Would you prefer to pay the account a bit at a time?
- How much can you afford to pay now?
- What frequency of payment (e.g., weekly, fortnightly) would best suit your needs?
To find out how to access our financial assistance options, please call 1300 808 300, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The full details of our Energy Hardshp Policy can be found here.