Activate my SIM
Thanks for choosing amaysim. We're stoked. And you will be too.
Okay, enough of the gooey stuff, let's get cracking. You'll need your SIM card handy for this one.
If you bought your amaysim SIM from a retail store or through The Mobile Shop you'll need the following info to activate:
- Your amaysim SIM Pack
- Your personal details (i.e. name, residential address)
- Credit card, debit card, PayPal account or bank account details for direct debit, and
- An unlocked mobile, tablet or mobile broadband device.
If you are bringing your number we need a few more details:
- If you are bringing over a Prepaid service you will need to enter your Date of Birth, and
- If you are bringing over a Postpaid service you will need your account number which can be found on your currents providers invoice.
Choose from our mobile and data products, click “Select plan" and follow the steps.
If you bought a SIM online just follow the steps below, you'll just need to know which delivery service you selected. Don't forget if you are bringing your number to amaysim you'll also need to start the number transfer in My amaysim.
3 Hour or Next Day Delivery:
Go to My amaysim and enter your SIM number (ICCID) to complete your activation
Just pop out the amaysim SIM card and put it into your mobile, tablet or laptop.
- 3 Hour or Next Day Delivery:
Bought your replacement SIM online?
When you get hold of your replacement SIM in the mail, log in to My amaysim and head to 'Replace my SIM'. Click on 'Activate my replacement SIM' and enter the 13 digit ICCID number on the SIM or SIM pack.
Bought your replacement SIM from a store?
It can take up to four hours for your replacement SIM to become active with your amaysim number and service. We'll send you an email once your new SIM is active and ready to use.
If you've still got your old SIM card make sure you dispose of it in a safe and secure manner.
How to transfer your number to amaysim
Read the transcript